Security → OAuth for Sharepoint
When connecting to Sharepoint from Incorta, you can enable configurations of the OAuth security feature for your Sharepoint on-premise or online services. You or your Security or System Administrator that manages your organization's Sharepoint account can configure Sharepoint accordingly.
- Navigate to the Sharepoint AppRegNew page:
- Fill in all fields:
- Client Id: Generate the Client Id from the generate button next to the input field.
- Client Secret: Generate the Client Secret from the generate button next to the input field.
- Title: Enter a desired name.
- App Domain: Enter the domain name for your application. Do not include HTTP or HTTPS in this field.
- Redirect URL: Enter the redirect URL.
- You will be redirected to a page with the details for your online app. Save these details for future use.
- Navigate to:
- Fill in fields with the saved details.
- Permission Request XML: Enter the XML formatted permissions.
- For Full Control Permissions:<AppPermissionRequests AllowAppOnlyPolicy="true"><AppPermissionRequest Scope="http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection/web" Right="FullControl" /></AppPermissionRequests>
- Once redirected you will be prompted to verify you trust the provided app.
- Incorta will now be registered and permissions granted accordingly.