Maintenance Packs for Incorta 4.7
Incorta encourages customers to upgrade to the most recent release in order to take advantage of new features and enhanced functionality.
Here are maintenance packs notes for this minor release.
- Fixed an issue where missing sync was not excluding Business Schema, that is not needed in detecting missing sync issues.
- Resolved a few other internal issues.
- Added support for SQLi authentication through LDAP.
- Enhanced analytics query logs with more details about query processing.
- Improved accessibility support for using VoiceOver.
- Improved accessibility support through keyboard access and a visually strong focus indicator for Incorta users with motor impairments.
- Improved dashboard’s responsiveness after incremental load.
- Fixed an issue where the analytics service was missing its sync.
- Resolved an issue that was failing some dashboards’ rendering with an SQLi error.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a schema that was loading for longer than usual for one of our customers.
- Resolved an issue where the joins were being incorrectly calculated.
- Resolved the error thrown when validating the load filter.
- Fixed an issue where the schema schedule jobs were not being returned to the UI.