Incorta for iOS
The Incorta Analytics iOS app gives you the ability to easily access your dashboards and insights on the go.
With the latest iOS Incorta version, you can:
- Sign in using Touch ID or Face ID
- View and share Dashboards and Insights
- Filter your results
Incorta iOS app is available to download with the following requirements:
- iPhones or iPads running iOS 12 and later
- Incorta v.4.3 or later
Download Incorta iOS App from the App Store here.
- Select Install.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
After the download is complete, you can access the Incorta app from your device’s Home screen.
- Open the iOS Incorta application.
- Enter your Incorta URL and Tenant, then tap Continue.
- Enter your username and password, then tap Sign In.
If you prefer to use Touch ID to sign in to your apps, you will be prompted to set that up once you have successfully signed in to the app for the first time.
The app automatically detects SSO enabling environments and redirects users to the SSO provider login-page.
To sign in via SSO, enter the Incorta URL (for example, http://domain/Incorta) and tenant name, then select Continue.
To sign out from your iOS device, tap Settings then Logout.
You can then login with a different account.