Maintenance Packs for Incorta 4.4
Incorta encourages customers to upgrade to the most recent release. Here are maintenance packs notes for this minor release.
- Fixed a parsing error for Savepoint-related statements due to missing grammar rules
- Fixed the problem of new SSO users over LDAP can’t connect to BI-TOOLS
- Added the support to authenticate SQLInterface using LDAP.
- Enhanced analytics query logs with more details about query processing.
- Fixed an issue where missing sync was not excluding Business Schema, that is not needed in detecting missing sync issues.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing large insights on dashboards from being downloaded to CSV or XLSX format.
- Resolved an issue that was failing schema load with an error message “Job has been interrupted”.
Added new functionality to improve logs for high availability implementations.
- Resolved issue where SparkSQL query fails:
Unknown Error: Received resultset tuples, but no field structure for them.
- Scheduled Dashboard not being sent when dashboard contains KPI without conditional formatting
- Schema shows ‘Not Completed’ after the load is finished with error java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- SQLi Interface now supports SSL for the PostgreSQL protocol
- Presto data source supports certificate-based authentication