Release: 4.3, Maintenance Pack 10, (Release Notes)
Page last updated: September 4, 2019
Welcome to the Documentation for Incorta Analytics Version 4.3.
In the topics on this site, you will find the information you need to install and access your Incorta Analytics platform and perform administrative and user tasks.
Select one of the following starting points, select an item on the left, or search in the search box to find what you need.
I want to…
- Use Incorta Analytics. Sign in, load your data and schema, and use Incorta Analytics to manage data, create insights, and more.
- Install or Upgrade Incorta Analytics. Start here to learn the requirements needed to install Incorta Analytics and the steps to install it. Learn how to upgrade from a previous version of Incorta to the latest version.
- Configure Incorta Analytics. Learn how to configure tenants, servers, and other options to enable Incorta Analytics to run the way you want.
- Secure Incorta Analytics. Learn how Incorta Analytics handles security and how you can secure Incorta Analytics.
- Administer Incorta Analytics. Learn how to manage users, monitor Incorta Analytics, and dive deeper into connecting data sources using developer tools.
- Run Incorta in the Cloud. Discover ways you can use Incorta in the cloud with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and more.
- Build Solutions with Incorta Analytics. Learn how to build solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite Accelerator with Incorta Analytics.